Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
Hardrock! YES, WE, CAN! WE THE PEOPLE have the right the change the government! And, that is not just by the elective process! Read the arfing Constitution you Moron!
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago