Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
If this is not price control then the IRS is planning on being overrun by an enemy that has yet to be identified! Union Geeks with weapons is what I call governmental efficiency!?
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 14 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago