There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Here is what I did on "Election" night. At around 9PM Eastern time, I tuned in to see Chris Matthews& a host of others sitting there VERY calmly. Matthews began to speak. I looked at him hard. He was NOT drunk which he always is on his regular show. He was calm & he did not seem worried about ANYTHING pertaining to Obama losing. All the other Leftist, Lunatic Marxists were also calm& not worried. I had watched for about 7 minutes. Seeing/hearing all of these facts, especially that Matthews wasn't stoned out of his mind, screaming&frothing at the mouth. I knew the fix was in& O was gonna win. I went to sleep.
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago