There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Here is what I did on "Election" night. At around 9PM Eastern time, I tuned in to see Chris Matthews& a host of others sitting there VERY calmly. Matthews began to speak. I looked at him hard. He was NOT drunk which he always is on his regular show. He was calm & he did not seem worried about ANYTHING pertaining to Obama losing. All the other Leftist, Lunatic Marxists were also calm& not worried. I had watched for about 7 minutes. Seeing/hearing all of these facts, especially that Matthews wasn't stoned out of his mind, screaming&frothing at the mouth. I knew the fix was in& O was gonna win. I went to sleep.
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago