On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
So, Hillary basically signed Stevens' death Warrant by making a British 'security" team sign a "no Bullets" clause in the contract. The Marines in another Embassy were told to use only RUBBER BULLETS. Now, all I'm doing is making an observation w/zero, zero zero, intent, an observation ONLY. Now, is Hillary going to open herself up to a "No Bullet" Tuesday for her Security? What about Obama? I could just see THAT announcement. "President Obama, in solidarity with the Middle East Embassy folks has declared a "NO Bullet Monday and a Rubber Bullet Fridays from now on" Obama stated "If it's good enough for Ambassador Stevens' to have no bullets for his security, it's good enough for me" :( Obama and Hillary. Two incompetent boobs.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 6 hours ago