On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
So, Hillary basically signed Stevens' death Warrant by making a British 'security" team sign a "no Bullets" clause in the contract. The Marines in another Embassy were told to use only RUBBER BULLETS. Now, all I'm doing is making an observation w/zero, zero zero, intent, an observation ONLY. Now, is Hillary going to open herself up to a "No Bullet" Tuesday for her Security? What about Obama? I could just see THAT announcement. "President Obama, in solidarity with the Middle East Embassy folks has declared a "NO Bullet Monday and a Rubber Bullet Fridays from now on" Obama stated "If it's good enough for Ambassador Stevens' to have no bullets for his security, it's good enough for me" :( Obama and Hillary. Two incompetent boobs.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago