On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
So, Hillary basically signed Stevens' death Warrant by making a British 'security" team sign a "no Bullets" clause in the contract. The Marines in another Embassy were told to use only RUBBER BULLETS. Now, all I'm doing is making an observation w/zero, zero zero, intent, an observation ONLY. Now, is Hillary going to open herself up to a "No Bullet" Tuesday for her Security? What about Obama? I could just see THAT announcement. "President Obama, in solidarity with the Middle East Embassy folks has declared a "NO Bullet Monday and a Rubber Bullet Fridays from now on" Obama stated "If it's good enough for Ambassador Stevens' to have no bullets for his security, it's good enough for me" :( Obama and Hillary. Two incompetent boobs.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014