Their quickest stereotype is that the vast majority of Americans traffic only in stereotypes. The hayseeds outside the elite media and universities don't have the brains to make nuanced distinctions between the Tsarnaev brothers and say, Muslim winners of the...
Egypt actually went over mostly because Islam's rules on lending were advantageous, since their populace had a huge debt problem. What does it say about this religion that two of its selling points are "We can get rid of all those bad debts you've gotten yourself into" and "None of that confusing Trinity business"—are we surprised they went anti-intellectual in the 13th century?
As much as liberals had their fingers crossed after the Boston Marathon bombings -- please don't let it be a Muslim, please don't let it be a Muslim -- that's who the terrorists were. All that wishing and hoping is based on the very ugly premise that "middle America" is a cesspool of bigotry and hate, a sentiment shared by Muslim terrorists.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago