I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
It's a sad day when voting ones conscience is considered foolish. Let's vote along with everyone else for another status quo repubicrat... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - insanity. Romney may win, but nothing of significance will change if he does.
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago