A slightly different tact..... Businesses like the Kliens should just move to states that are religiously tolerant and leave Soddam and Gamorrah states to their own devices. Over time, the tale will be revealing as to which is successful and which is not. I guess you can argue that leaving is running away. And that might be true. But the state they run to then has more folks that are like minded, therefore preventing these stupid laws being passed by the state.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago