This is a non-issue. Analysis has shown that children are born to parents who, statistically, can have more children. The cost benefit ratio is such that beyond a certain level of capital investment into a child, the investment will not yield a substantial outcome. It therefore logically makes sense to both the parents as well as society, that up to a certain age, there is no benefit in investing large sums of money just to keep a child alive. It therefore follows that the child be replaced by a new unit capable of withstanding certain biological challenges without the need for medical care. In the long run, society benefits from these choices as it produces a class of people that will produce much with little investment. It's my pleasure to ally your fears. I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
- WaPo/ABC poll: 59% support Iran deal, same percentage not confident it will prevent Iran nuke Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- The French fear Obama’s destabilizing shift toward Iran over Saudis, Israelis Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Reid to CNN: Hey, McCarthyism works, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will The Daily Show survive Trevor Noah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Stand your ground on RFRA, Mike Pence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- AP: Hillary used more than one device for e-mail while SecState Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago