This is a non-issue. Analysis has shown that children are born to parents who, statistically, can have more children. The cost benefit ratio is such that beyond a certain level of capital investment into a child, the investment will not yield a substantial outcome. It therefore logically makes sense to both the parents as well as society, that up to a certain age, there is no benefit in investing large sums of money just to keep a child alive. It therefore follows that the child be replaced by a new unit capable of withstanding certain biological challenges without the need for medical care. In the long run, society benefits from these choices as it produces a class of people that will produce much with little investment. It's my pleasure to ally your fears. I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago