In response to:
1000% agree. Using the article author's logic, I guess it would be ok if after his child is abducted, the police say, "Well.....it's been two days and gosh darn it the kidnapper has probably gotten away so we're closing the case. You and the misses are young, go home and make another kid." Just give up trying. Isn't that what you're advocating Mr. Carrol? SuperDad has it right. If you're not wiliing to honor the oath of office, then don't run for the dam office. But if you take the oath, honor your oath.
- Another writer, an American, brutally slaughtered by Islamic radicals Noah Rothman 34 mins ago
- Punt: Boehner to offer “clean” three-week funding bill for DHS to buy time on amnesty strategy; Update: House GOP aide responds Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Politinerds: Jake Tapper interview Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Treasury IG: New Lerner e-mails shows “potential criminal activity” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Republican power brokers think Scott Walker just isn’t ready. Do they have a point? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to hear congressional redistricting case on Monday Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago