In response to:
1000% agree. Using the article author's logic, I guess it would be ok if after his child is abducted, the police say, "Well.....it's been two days and gosh darn it the kidnapper has probably gotten away so we're closing the case. You and the misses are young, go home and make another kid." Just give up trying. Isn't that what you're advocating Mr. Carrol? SuperDad has it right. If you're not wiliing to honor the oath of office, then don't run for the dam office. But if you take the oath, honor your oath.
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago