The Justice Department said Thursday that it will file a new lawsuit against Texas to try to block the state's voter ID law.
“Today’s action marks another step forward in the Justice Department’s continuing effort to protect the voting rights of all eligible Americans,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement accompanying the announcement of the lawsuit.
At the risk of piling on, I too will say that Texas should just flip-off Holder and tell him if he sets foot in Texas they'll arrest him. And then do it. What's BHO gonna do? Jump up & down? Yell let him go? Threaten Texas? With what? Sooner or later somebody just needs to stand up to him and say go pound sand - I don't recognize you or your power. I am so dam sick and tired of these folks gettig their way and no one telling them eff off.
The Department of Justice has served up a Texas sized lawsuit over the Lone Star State's voter identification law, something Attorney General Eric Holder has been warning about since it was signed into law in May 2011.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago