The bombings were a "heinous cowardly act," President Obama said this morning, "and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism." The President also encouraged strength and vigilance: "The American people refuse to be terrorized."
Latest news on how the bombings happened
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago