A simple way to help prevent voter fraud and election abuse is for states to purge voter rolls. What does this mean? Getting rid of names on voter rolls of people ineligible to vote such as illegal aliens, dead people, duplicates, etc. For nearly a year, Florida election officials have asked the Department of Homeland Security for access to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database in order to take illegal aliens and non-citizens off Florida voter rolls. Not surprisingly, DHS has been dragging its feet and has yet to comply with the request and now, the Department of Justice is...
In response to:
It is just as important to have the right to not do something as it is to do that same thing. It’s called freedom. Socialistic communistic, marxist and fascist countries do not have those liberties. They are forced to comply. At one time Democrats knew that. Since the Democratic party has been hijacked by the liberal progressives however and has deteriorated considerably. It is no longer a feasible alternative to the Republican’s. A two party system is very necessary for a cohesive free Republic but the liberal progressives are destructive to our liberties. Therefore, will not survive in a free nation.
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago