Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
And by the way. It is YOU who should be scared. In case you haven't noticed, Hispanics are the fastest-growing demographic. You might be mostly in the same party, but your perpetual "victimhood" does not work with them. They do NOT love you. You are in for a very RUDE awakening. Yet I will be in the same position I am in now. Successful and happy, not hating anyone. The best revenge is living well, eh?
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago