Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Ha ha ha! That IS funny! You must be feeling pretty confident and full of yourself! You think I am *scared* of you people? You think I wouldn't be successful in ANY culture I found myself in? Tell me this... What part of human history points to your culture being wildly creative and successful over mine? Tell me which part of history, because I'm going to go study that so that I can be properly scared. Why don't we just take a look at Detroit, as a very tiny example. I saw a picture of the city council there yesterday, who had just put off another vote on whether to establish a lighting authority. The picture was telling. I think they can't decide whose brother or brother-in-law to award the contract to. Not scared in the least.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago