Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Ha ha ha! That IS funny! You must be feeling pretty confident and full of yourself! You think I am *scared* of you people? You think I wouldn't be successful in ANY culture I found myself in? Tell me this... What part of human history points to your culture being wildly creative and successful over mine? Tell me which part of history, because I'm going to go study that so that I can be properly scared. Why don't we just take a look at Detroit, as a very tiny example. I saw a picture of the city council there yesterday, who had just put off another vote on whether to establish a lighting authority. The picture was telling. I think they can't decide whose brother or brother-in-law to award the contract to. Not scared in the least.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago