Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Ha ha ha! That IS funny! You must be feeling pretty confident and full of yourself! You think I am *scared* of you people? You think I wouldn't be successful in ANY culture I found myself in? Tell me this... What part of human history points to your culture being wildly creative and successful over mine? Tell me which part of history, because I'm going to go study that so that I can be properly scared. Why don't we just take a look at Detroit, as a very tiny example. I saw a picture of the city council there yesterday, who had just put off another vote on whether to establish a lighting authority. The picture was telling. I think they can't decide whose brother or brother-in-law to award the contract to. Not scared in the least.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago