Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago