Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago