Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 1 hour ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago