How is it that the party of Lincoln, a party that led the way in opposing slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynching, the KKK, poll taxes, led the way on integration and voting rights for black Americans, and percentage wise, voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act in greater numbers than Democrats is now only getting about 10% of the black vote? Democrats say racism, but any objective observer would quickly discard that explanation given the significant number of popular black Republicans. If even a large percentage of Republicans were racist, certainly Allen West, Herman Cain, Clarence...
You can lead a horticulture But you can't make her think ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Spear Wrote: 48 minutes ago (9:00 AM) wow. what a stupid post. You can lead a horticulture? As in the science of plants? Seriously? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry Spear ! Didn't mean to upset you. Full Disclosure - . . . . Dorothy Parker, Algonquin Roundtable
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago