Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
Incudulus2 4 posts in a row about sewers I do believe you are up for the Most Depraved Crudball of the Night Award R U BillyBoy904's Boyfriend ?
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago