The bombings were a "heinous cowardly act," President Obama said this morning, "and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism." The President also encouraged strength and vigilance: "The American people refuse to be terrorized."
Latest news on how the bombings happened
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago