The bombings were a "heinous cowardly act," President Obama said this morning, "and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism." The President also encouraged strength and vigilance: "The American people refuse to be terrorized."
Latest news on how the bombings happened
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago