The New York Times has a good infographic on the repercussions of potential opinions. The Prop 8...
I get paid over $87 per hour engaging from home with a pair of youngsters reception. I ne'er thought i would be ready to lie with however my ally earns over 10k a month doing this and he or she convinced Pine Tree State to do. The potential with this is often endless. Heres what i have been doing, -- Buzz80.CoM
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments about the constitutionality of Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that banned gay marriage in the state. On Wednesday, SCOTUS will hear arguments on the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, the Clinton-era law that barred same-sex couples from receiving federal benefits even in the case of legal state marriages. The Court's opinions on these cases, which will come down in June at the latest, will be landmark decisions no matter the outcome.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago