The New York Times has a good infographic on the repercussions of potential opinions. The Prop 8...
I get paid over $87 per hour engaging from home with a pair of youngsters reception. I ne'er thought i would be ready to lie with however my ally earns over 10k a month doing this and he or she convinced Pine Tree State to do. The potential with this is often endless. Heres what i have been doing, -- Buzz80.CoM
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments about the constitutionality of Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that banned gay marriage in the state. On Wednesday, SCOTUS will hear arguments on the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, the Clinton-era law that barred same-sex couples from receiving federal benefits even in the case of legal state marriages. The Court's opinions on these cases, which will come down in June at the latest, will be landmark decisions no matter the outcome.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 8 hours ago