Beneath all this is the maintenance of class and economic divides. Are the kids at Sidwell Friends or Hanover going to be subjected to this? No, of course not. They get the elite education: the education designed for those who are going to be running the store. Our kids get the prole education: the education designed for those who are going to be running from store to store. No Child Left Behind was badly misconceived and now we have the result: the liberal nannies in DC making one of the most fundamental decisions possible for our kids.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014