1 - 9

RNC Chair to Reid: Dirty Liar

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 5:46 PM
I think the smell is the rancid stink of Muslim extremist and communist

RNC Chair to Reid: Dirty Liar

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 5:25 PM
Yea that sweet picture on TV of Trayvon failed to show his now existing gang related tattoos and extensive criminal record. Zimmerman was exerting his rights to defend himself. I'm just glad he did it good enough that we don't have to pay to keep the scumbag in jail AGAIN....

RNC Chair to Reid: Dirty Liar

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 5:18 PM
Romney has already released two decades worth of returns, Obama just wants to keep people looking the other way so he can get fast and furious swept under the rug. Obama is a Muslim terrorist and he has half of America blinded by lies and evil. Not too long ago he stated his distaste for gay marriage, NOW hes the homosexual poster boy. If you people really think he has any intention of backing gay marriage if he is re-elected you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

RNC Chair to Reid: Dirty Liar

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 5:08 PM
Well he did hire 2500 more IRS agents, someone has to terrorize us into paying his medical assault on Americans. Nice dent in the unemployment problem, its a shame most of the people he hired are illegal immigrants LOLOL

RNC Chair to Reid: Dirty Liar

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 4:58 PM
I said the same thing about the supreme court ruling against Obummercare too but I was wrong. Obama bought his way in last time, we can't allow that to happen again.

Israel: Obama's Wedge Issue

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 4:37 PM
Does that mean with all the stuff going on that they will still vote for Obummer?

Israel: Obama's Wedge Issue

avallotton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 4:36 PM
I hope God knows that I did not vote for Obummer, I didn't like him from day one!

Reid Keeps Digging

avallotton Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 4:58 PM
I think two decades of returns is enough, At lest he has a Vital Statistics certified birth certificate, AND served in the service. Lets not forget to ask why Obummer was disbarred? Why can't we see copies of HIS schooling, Even a little proof he is is not a Muslim? Romney has come clean, that's More than you can say for Obummer
From what I understand 55% of Obummer's campaign is devoted to Hispanic voters, How DARE any state allow anyone to vote in a country, they have not even pledged allegiance to! It is unconscionable why is this is even an issue?? No other country in the world allows foreign people to influence their political systems. People come here because, being an American means something. Our CONSTITUTION means something. If you want to vote, become a citizen and get an ID and pay friggen taxes!!.
1 - 9