So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
Delusional. Romney didn't even know Iran had access to waterways and thought it was through Syria (two countries away). A major goof. He lied profusely.....so much so he couldn't even remember where he last stood. He picked a total incompetent to be his VP running mate. He refused to condemn the outrageous comments by some of his GOP buds who made outrageous comments regarding women. He not only insulted the Palestinians, he insulted all countries that border a more educated or prosperous one. Does that mean the US is inferior to Canada which has more college graduates and is in better economic condition that us. You, like so many in the GOP are delusional. Pathetic. Students of Limbaugh, Coulter and other weirdos.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago