So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
Delusional. Romney didn't even know Iran had access to waterways and thought it was through Syria (two countries away). A major goof. He lied profusely.....so much so he couldn't even remember where he last stood. He picked a total incompetent to be his VP running mate. He refused to condemn the outrageous comments by some of his GOP buds who made outrageous comments regarding women. He not only insulted the Palestinians, he insulted all countries that border a more educated or prosperous one. Does that mean the US is inferior to Canada which has more college graduates and is in better economic condition that us. You, like so many in the GOP are delusional. Pathetic. Students of Limbaugh, Coulter and other weirdos.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014