And what is a true Christian attitude? To allow oneself to be overtaken? Was Charlemagne a true Christian? I would say yes. Let's use him as the model.
No, its more than just culture. There is DNA involved as well. Wolfgang is correct. Not one significant contribution from Sub Saharan Africa. Ever. Evolution had a hand in this.
As always, a great article by Mr. Buchanan. An interesting line: "Any surprise Obama failed to show up at the funeral of Margaret Thatcher, a Churchillian who sent the fleet to retake the Falkland Islands from Argentina." Funny thing about this is that now, 30 years later, Argentina is still more than 85% White while England and the rest of Western Europe are overrun with thugs from Africa, the Caribbean, Pakistan, the Middle East, etc... And here in the US we are not doing much better. Pat is 100% right. The battle is coming. And most likely it will be fought right on our own front lawns.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:46 PM
Should be "is not" of course.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:45 PM
You seem to be quite naive. Racial Realism does not hatred. But denial of reality will lead to the demise of the US as we know it.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:19 PM
Goodness, but you are one pompous a$$, aren't you. Insult anyone you disagree with. You sound like a 5 year old.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:15 PM
By the way, my town has a growing Mexican population as well, so I have witnessed their behavior as well. Not as bad as the blacks, but still very far off from Whites and East Asians.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:14 PM
You can insult me all you like, but you still haven't answered the question, have you? Most likely because you cannot. Read all you want, I base my opinions on real life experience. I in a 30% black area. Have been here for over 20 years. I see how they act and have to deal with their abhorrent behavior. I know what I am talking about.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 2:11 PM
You seem to have selectively forgotten about Francisco Pizarro and the Incas.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 12:54 PM
And we got us syphilis in return.

The Heretic at Heritage

Automatic2 Wrote: May 14, 2013 12:21 PM
I would say it was not so much the environmental factors of northern vs. tropical so much as the 100,000+ years of evolution that went into the genetic engineering of these peoples. Males in Africa were selected by females based on their ability to run and jump. Males in Europe and East Asia were selected based upon their abilities to build, create, and lead. You raise an interesting point with the Aztecs, Mayas, Incas, etc.. Yes, they had some great accomplishments, but remember that their societies were very quickly destroyed by a few hundred Europeans on horses with steel weapons.