Ditto last comment! The minute I read the headline I thought "what is wrong with these people? Do they not know what YMCA stands for and the reason for its' founding"? This has gone beyond what is acceptable and every Christian and pro-lifer ought to be raising their voice in opposition to the ruling. Do those who are opposed to Christianity use the YMCA facilities in their communities? Aren't they afraid they might be "contaminated" by those moral, ethical, Christian values?
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago