Ditto last comment! The minute I read the headline I thought "what is wrong with these people? Do they not know what YMCA stands for and the reason for its' founding"? This has gone beyond what is acceptable and every Christian and pro-lifer ought to be raising their voice in opposition to the ruling. Do those who are opposed to Christianity use the YMCA facilities in their communities? Aren't they afraid they might be "contaminated" by those moral, ethical, Christian values?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago