There is only one truly beautiful woman in America: "Lady Liberty" who stands for everything in which I believe. Every single person who glimpses the "Lady" for the first time should fall to his or her knees in prayer, thanking my God, that they have almost reached the shores of this great country. The Statue of Liberty leaves me awestruck; she is a constant reminder that The USA always has been and always will be the greatest country in the world. When one acknowledges this, no matter from which place they originated, thev he or she will have the opportunity to succeed at the American Dream. Remember though, there are no guarantees - "we the People of the United State of America", all worked very hard to accomplish our goals, provide for and care for our families. Why should those who pass through Ellis Island be any different than my forefathers who came, conquered and left a lasting legacy for me to embrace. The only other "beauty" I acknowledge which represents my love for this country is the Flag of the United State of America. Long may she wave! I pray God's blessings on each and everyone of you who read this post..
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago