The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
actually, it does, i'm sorry to say. read the whole thing. any treaty signed by our gov. with another country or entity, usurps the constitution.
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago