Like most people, I’m a sucker for a heartwarming story around the holidays.
Sometimes, you get that nice feeling when good things happen to good people, like you find at the end of a classic movie like “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
But since I’m a bit of a curmudgeon, I also feel all warm and fuzzy when bad things happen to bad people.
That’s why I always smile when I read stories about taxpayers moving across borders, thus preventing greedy tax-hiking politicians from collecting more revenue.
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago