The Race Card Cometh Yet Again (Again)

AudiR10 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 9:47 PM
So do most Powerful Republicans. Hence their choice of Dole, McCain and Romney, and their hints that Jeb Bush or Chris Christie will be Our Only Hope in 2016.

The Race Card Cometh Yet Again (Again)

AudiR10 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 9:45 PM
If you are one of those Republicans who demand that we "hold our noses and vote for The Candidate WE Said Is Your Only Hope", you are recommending that we do precisely what these mendacious fliers and their perpetrators are trying to accomplish. In case you haven't heard the word yet, those of us who have studied The Federalist Papers, for example, have checked out of that fantasy and will not be voting for Chris Christie or Jeb Bush. Now go thou and point out to the thinking Black voter that this is what the Democrats are trying to pull on them, and you might get somewhere.

Got Virtue? What's Old is New Again

AudiR10 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 9:38 PM
I was brought up with the admonition that if I behaved like a lady, I would be treated like a lady. I don't swear or curse, I am always properly dressed, and when possible, I don't associate with people who think they are two years old and that running barenekkid into a cocktail party shouting "Poo Poo Head!" is the height of humour. I have discovered that this technique works just as Mama said it would. I have also discovered that The Mom Look will elicit a shamefaced apology (always accepted with a nod) should someone spew a mouthful of scatology. I recommend the technique. P.S. If you are a gentleman, why not revive the admonition that "there are ladies present"? Maybe if you say it often enough, there will be.

Saving Sgt. Bergdahl

AudiR10 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:25 PM
This morning one of Obama's shills was on Fox News bleating, "But once the war is over in Afghanistan, we'd have to release them anyway, so why not get something for them?" To her credit, the Fox host replied, "What if it's only we who are saying the war's over? What if the Afghanis and Al Qaida say Not So Fast?"

Democrats' Nightmare Scenario for 2016

AudiR10 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:19 PM
This column was weak and boring. Shouldn't it have been posted at American Spectator?

Choose Dialogue Over Name Calling

AudiR10 Wrote: May 19, 2014 4:05 PM
My Dad taught us to argue properly, by pointing out that as soon as you say "You are stupid," you have declared that you're out of arguments and ready for a fight. Unfortunately, almost everything the millennial generation and their liberal parents say begins with at least a tacit "You are stupid." So how to have a dialogue when one person can't quit screaming?
Why does everything on earth have to be about sex? Can't we talk about why the World Cup is the most watched sporting event in the world -- except in the United States?
She's Black. She's a Woman. She's a Twofer.
Maybe she was there on an athletic scholarship.

Say 'No' to Bad Science

AudiR10 Wrote: May 06, 2014 1:54 PM
It's always a good idea to ponder, "If this were actually true, who would stand to benefit?" Then govern yourself accordingly.