Saving Sgt. Bergdahl

AudiR10 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:25 PM
This morning one of Obama's shills was on Fox News bleating, "But once the war is over in Afghanistan, we'd have to release them anyway, so why not get something for them?" To her credit, the Fox host replied, "What if it's only we who are saying the war's over? What if the Afghanis and Al Qaida say Not So Fast?"

Democrats' Nightmare Scenario for 2016

AudiR10 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:19 PM
This column was weak and boring. Shouldn't it have been posted at American Spectator?

Choose Dialogue Over Name Calling

AudiR10 Wrote: May 19, 2014 4:05 PM
My Dad taught us to argue properly, by pointing out that as soon as you say "You are stupid," you have declared that you're out of arguments and ready for a fight. Unfortunately, almost everything the millennial generation and their liberal parents say begins with at least a tacit "You are stupid." So how to have a dialogue when one person can't quit screaming?
Why does everything on earth have to be about sex? Can't we talk about why the World Cup is the most watched sporting event in the world -- except in the United States?
She's Black. She's a Woman. She's a Twofer.
Maybe she was there on an athletic scholarship.

Say 'No' to Bad Science

AudiR10 Wrote: May 06, 2014 1:54 PM
It's always a good idea to ponder, "If this were actually true, who would stand to benefit?" Then govern yourself accordingly.

Say 'No' to Bad Science

AudiR10 Wrote: May 06, 2014 1:50 PM
I have made it a point to pay no attention to any media-driven pronouncements on what Is or Is Not Good For Me. I have reduced my salt because of my doctor's insistence that it contributes to my high blood pressure, and I eat stone ground wheat bread although I don't actually know why my diet insists on it. Otherwise I eat what I like. I'm 66 years old. Nobody is looking at me anyway.

Wedding Bells That Never Ring

AudiR10 Wrote: Nov 22, 2013 3:33 PM
I am an old maid and have spent a lot of my time picking up the pieces of the failed marriages of my sisters -- some of them are repeat Bad Choice Artists -- so I have no real dog in this fight. However, I must observe that if people would only take time to ask some really serious questions before marrying, such as "Do you currently have a mistress, and is she pregnant?" or maybe "Have you paid your taxes recently? This year? Ever?" or even "Any outstanding warrants against you for drunk driving? Armed robbery? 20 years of unpaid child support?" perhaps marriage would be a better deal than it currently is.

The Laugh-A-Minute Abortion Telethon

AudiR10 Wrote: Nov 22, 2013 3:25 PM
This is a disgusting concept -- but possibly if this kind of thing gets more publicity, the backlash would do the pro-life side of the argument a lot more good than it does for the Filthy Dirty Kidz side.