I wonder if President Obama will pay a visit to Texas. What was it Jay Carney said during the election" Obama is the president for all Americans".
Of course if this was PETA showing dead animals the esteemed professors would have no problem with it.

School Bans the Word ‘Easter’

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 26, 2013 10:38 PM
Even better how about diversity.......how about you stop aborting the unborn for a few minutes, put down the pipe, and have a - fill in the blank celebration month at your commune you sterotyping dimwitted ZERO. Grow up for crying out loud.

Living the High Life

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 7:52 AM
Do what you guys did during the Bush administration ..........I guess. Thoughtful........That's funny

Living the High Life

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 7:49 AM
Do you have any comprehension on what it costs to just "fire up" Air Force One and mobilize the Secret Service and yet you trivialize it . Right now based on this horrific economy I don't think most Americans give a cr#p about what Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan (both oversaw good economies) did on their vacations. And please don't patronize us RGR , we get "understanding history " you over educated baffoon. It's how history is interpreted that matters.

Living the High Life

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 10, 2013 10:01 PM
Ann You forgot unions

Living the High Life

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 10, 2013 10:00 PM
Ah the race card......That didn't take long

Living the High Life

AtMySignal Wrote: Mar 10, 2013 9:57 PM
You idiot .That's a file photo and I am sure Carolyn knows it. It's just meant to show the Obamas, not critique what they are wearing you half wit. All news agencies do it, even the liberal rags you read.
Are you serious ? In the arena of "false issues" the Democrats dominate. The sequester (which Obama spawned) fear mongering by the Democarats comes quickly to mind.....I came name countless more if you like Donjindra. Your analogy is full of holes . First off you state "to protect himself of his property with deadly force." Your chauvanist side is showing. Many women have actually defended themselves with deadly force. Secondly you insinuate that the danger is probably perceived rather than real yet you put credence in a truck bomb hurtling towards a school............Now that Donjindra is "silliness".
I am not sure if I wholly agree with Senator Paul (I will never call Maxine Waters senator) but this guy has CAJONES-God bless him.. I wish more Republicans had his tenacity and conviction." He who believes in everything , stands for nothing." Hang in there Senator Paul.