In response to:
Well, DUH, commonsense, we have to work, to pay taxes, so they can take vacations that we can't afford, at OUR expense. What part of income redistribution and vote-buying don't you understand? Our (your and my) problem is we haven't figured out a way to forgive ourselves for being the worthless parasites that sooo many have. Not to mention (as I mention it anyway) the fact that I HAD TO take a drug test to get my job (which I'm very OK with) so I could work and pay taxes and fund welfare for someone who DOESN'T HAVE TO take the same drug test to get my forced welfare donation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago