In response to:
Well, DUH, commonsense, we have to work, to pay taxes, so they can take vacations that we can't afford, at OUR expense. What part of income redistribution and vote-buying don't you understand? Our (your and my) problem is we haven't figured out a way to forgive ourselves for being the worthless parasites that sooo many have. Not to mention (as I mention it anyway) the fact that I HAD TO take a drug test to get my job (which I'm very OK with) so I could work and pay taxes and fund welfare for someone who DOESN'T HAVE TO take the same drug test to get my forced welfare donation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 5 hours ago