In response to:
Well, DUH, commonsense, we have to work, to pay taxes, so they can take vacations that we can't afford, at OUR expense. What part of income redistribution and vote-buying don't you understand? Our (your and my) problem is we haven't figured out a way to forgive ourselves for being the worthless parasites that sooo many have. Not to mention (as I mention it anyway) the fact that I HAD TO take a drug test to get my job (which I'm very OK with) so I could work and pay taxes and fund welfare for someone who DOESN'T HAVE TO take the same drug test to get my forced welfare donation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The Ron Swanson NASCAR ad you’ve always wanted Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Let’s face it, we’re headed for a brokered GOP convention Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama caved on 529 taxes because … it hit too many Democrats? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Pew: Sharp racial split on whether it’s okay to publish Mohammed cartoons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Mike Pence’s experiment in state-run media throttled to death in its crib Noah Rothman 10 hours ago