In response to:
Well, DUH, commonsense, we have to work, to pay taxes, so they can take vacations that we can't afford, at OUR expense. What part of income redistribution and vote-buying don't you understand? Our (your and my) problem is we haven't figured out a way to forgive ourselves for being the worthless parasites that sooo many have. Not to mention (as I mention it anyway) the fact that I HAD TO take a drug test to get my job (which I'm very OK with) so I could work and pay taxes and fund welfare for someone who DOESN'T HAVE TO take the same drug test to get my forced welfare donation.
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 13 hours ago