In response to:
Jindal has "already implemented some good school choice reform," Mitchell opines???? Well, I suppose that's true if you think that diverting taxpayer dollars so kids can go to fundamentalist Christian schools where they'll learn that dinosaurs walked in the garden with Adam and Eve. Personally, I'd rather kids learn SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY instead of fables so that they'll be competitive and productive adults in an increasingly competitive world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 16 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 19 hours ago