In response to:
Jindal has "already implemented some good school choice reform," Mitchell opines???? Well, I suppose that's true if you think that diverting taxpayer dollars so kids can go to fundamentalist Christian schools where they'll learn that dinosaurs walked in the garden with Adam and Eve. Personally, I'd rather kids learn SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY instead of fables so that they'll be competitive and productive adults in an increasingly competitive world.
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 2 hours ago