In response to:
Jindal has "already implemented some good school choice reform," Mitchell opines???? Well, I suppose that's true if you think that diverting taxpayer dollars so kids can go to fundamentalist Christian schools where they'll learn that dinosaurs walked in the garden with Adam and Eve. Personally, I'd rather kids learn SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY instead of fables so that they'll be competitive and productive adults in an increasingly competitive world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago