In response to:
Jindal has "already implemented some good school choice reform," Mitchell opines???? Well, I suppose that's true if you think that diverting taxpayer dollars so kids can go to fundamentalist Christian schools where they'll learn that dinosaurs walked in the garden with Adam and Eve. Personally, I'd rather kids learn SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY instead of fables so that they'll be competitive and productive adults in an increasingly competitive world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 4 hours ago