In response to:
Jindal has "already implemented some good school choice reform," Mitchell opines???? Well, I suppose that's true if you think that diverting taxpayer dollars so kids can go to fundamentalist Christian schools where they'll learn that dinosaurs walked in the garden with Adam and Eve. Personally, I'd rather kids learn SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY instead of fables so that they'll be competitive and productive adults in an increasingly competitive world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago