Today Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was mocked for using "ugh" in an email about Solyndra going under. While Solyndra was a terrible idea implemented with zero respect for American taxpayers, Operation Fast and Furious was implemented and carried out with zero respect for human life. ATF supervisor David Voth, who was in charge of overseeing field agents in Phoenix, responded to news that the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was connected to the Fast and Furious case with annoyance, not remorse. Voth wrote, "Ugh….things will most likely get ugly."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago