Today Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was mocked for using "ugh" in an email about Solyndra going under. While Solyndra was a terrible idea implemented with zero respect for American taxpayers, Operation Fast and Furious was implemented and carried out with zero respect for human life. ATF supervisor David Voth, who was in charge of overseeing field agents in Phoenix, responded to news that the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was connected to the Fast and Furious case with annoyance, not remorse. Voth wrote, "Ugh….things will most likely get ugly."
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 12 hours ago