Today Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was mocked for using "ugh" in an email about Solyndra going under. While Solyndra was a terrible idea implemented with zero respect for American taxpayers, Operation Fast and Furious was implemented and carried out with zero respect for human life. ATF supervisor David Voth, who was in charge of overseeing field agents in Phoenix, responded to news that the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was connected to the Fast and Furious case with annoyance, not remorse. Voth wrote, "Ugh….things will most likely get ugly."
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 35 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago