On Friday, as Kevin and Guy both noted, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns to the American public. Not only did we learn that the former Massachusetts governor paid taxes every single year since 1990, thus discrediting the Senate Majority Leader’s preposterous accusations, but he also paid $2 million in taxes last year alone and gave about $4 million (or nearly 30% of his annual income) to charity. In any case, now that we have these new figures, which presidential candidate paid the highest tax rate and gave the...
Fast offerings are completely voluntary. Encouraged, yes. Required, no.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago