On Friday, as Kevin and Guy both noted, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns to the American public. Not only did we learn that the former Massachusetts governor paid taxes every single year since 1990, thus discrediting the Senate Majority Leader’s preposterous accusations, but he also paid $2 million in taxes last year alone and gave about $4 million (or nearly 30% of his annual income) to charity. In any case, now that we have these new figures, which presidential candidate paid the highest tax rate and gave the...
Fast offerings are completely voluntary. Encouraged, yes. Required, no.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago