On Friday, as Kevin and Guy both noted, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns to the American public. Not only did we learn that the former Massachusetts governor paid taxes every single year since 1990, thus discrediting the Senate Majority Leader’s preposterous accusations, but he also paid $2 million in taxes last year alone and gave about $4 million (or nearly 30% of his annual income) to charity. In any case, now that we have these new figures, which presidential candidate paid the highest tax rate and gave the...
Fast offerings are completely voluntary. Encouraged, yes. Required, no.
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 4 hours ago