Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Do you despise me? I'm actually rather nice.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Oversight on IRS targeting came from Washington all along Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- DOJ seized logs for five Fox News phones, possibly James Rosens’ parents’ house Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Uber DC won one regulatory battle, but they still haven’t won the regulatory war Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Ireland: Yes, we have sweet international tax incentives, sorry we’re not sorry Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Report: DOJ seized multiple White House, Fox News records in Rosen ‘investigation’ Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago