No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago