No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 4 hours ago