No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 18 hours ago