No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago