No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 9 hours ago