No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I have a new little baby nephew entering this world in january. I intend to be part of his, and his brother's lives!
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 31 minutes ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago