No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
If I were you, I'd want Obama to win. If he doesnt, this country will be torn apart in hatred and divison! NOTHING will get done! The Dem SEnate will block everything. They will block eevery SC justice! Best you wait until 2016, and then you can run Bristol Palin, or whoever.....
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago