No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
If I were you, I'd want Obama to win. If he doesnt, this country will be torn apart in hatred and divison! NOTHING will get done! The Dem SEnate will block everything. They will block eevery SC justice! Best you wait until 2016, and then you can run Bristol Palin, or whoever.....
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 20 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago