The crowd was noteworthy. They got involved early and often in the debate with a mostly pro-McMahon bent. Early on, McMahon criticized her opponent for not putting forward a jobs plan and the audience erupted. Multiple times, moderator Mark Davis had to ask the crowd...
In response to:
Exactly! Pro-Life is Pro-Choice! On the other hand, the Democratic Party looks more like they are "Pro-Abortion" They even removed "safe, legal, and rare" from their plank on abortion. And Democrats think that Todd Akin is extreme?!
Republican Linda McMahon and Democrat Chris Murphy clashed in front of a riled-up crowd Monday night in the race to replace the retiring Sen. Joe Lieberman. Murphy made some obvious factual errors that he was not called out on while McMahon stumbled once or twice - but for the most part, the candidates held serve.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago