Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Government picking winners is a fool's errand, and destroys jobs. Having bureaucrats decide which technology or product offers the most value must stop or America will be destroyed by a wrathful god. Which is precisely why bureaucrats at the pentagon must be removed from purchasing decisions. Instead, we need to trust in the market. Armed companies such as Blackwater (or what-ever they're called now) can purchase tanks, air craft carriers and nukes based upon sound cost-benefit analysis. We should start taking bids on bombing Iran!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago