Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Government picking winners is a fool's errand, and destroys jobs. Having bureaucrats decide which technology or product offers the most value must stop or America will be destroyed by a wrathful god. Which is precisely why bureaucrats at the pentagon must be removed from purchasing decisions. Instead, we need to trust in the market. Armed companies such as Blackwater (or what-ever they're called now) can purchase tanks, air craft carriers and nukes based upon sound cost-benefit analysis. We should start taking bids on bombing Iran!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 58 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago