DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
I wouldn't trust Snopes as far as I could throw one on Obama 's buses.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago