A follow-up on Katie's post from this morning, which covered all the buzz words -- new tone, war on women, etc -- but who are we kidding? We all know that those rules only apply to Republicans. In case you missed it below, here's South Carolina's outgoing AFL-CIO president, Donna Dewitt, repeatedly taking a metal bat to a pinata adorned with an image of Republican Gov. Nikki Haley's face. Especially classy are the shouts from lookers-on, encouraging Dewitt "hit her again!" I eagerly await an explanation of how this was somehow inspired by the Tea Party's "climate...
0bama was born where? Has a degree and experience from where? Has worked where? And is qualified to do what?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago