A follow-up on Katie's post from this morning, which covered all the buzz words -- new tone, war on women, etc -- but who are we kidding? We all know that those rules only apply to Republicans. In case you missed it below, here's South Carolina's outgoing AFL-CIO president, Donna Dewitt, repeatedly taking a metal bat to a pinata adorned with an image of Republican Gov. Nikki Haley's face. Especially classy are the shouts from lookers-on, encouraging Dewitt "hit her again!" I eagerly await an explanation of how this was somehow inspired by the Tea Party's "climate...
0bama was born where? Has a degree and experience from where? Has worked where? And is qualified to do what?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago