A follow-up on Katie's post from this morning, which covered all the buzz words -- new tone, war on women, etc -- but who are we kidding? We all know that those rules only apply to Republicans. In case you missed it below, here's South Carolina's outgoing AFL-CIO president, Donna Dewitt, repeatedly taking a metal bat to a pinata adorned with an image of Republican Gov. Nikki Haley's face. Especially classy are the shouts from lookers-on, encouraging Dewitt "hit her again!" I eagerly await an explanation of how this was somehow inspired by the Tea Party's "climate...
0bama was born where? Has a degree and experience from where? Has worked where? And is qualified to do what?
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago