Coal Matters – Even in Manhattan

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 24, 2012 4:26 AM
I certainly imagine that the idiot Mayor of New York, is ready to open up his home to house all his fellow New Yorkers who are unable to paying their rising utility bills, or that New York residents will be taxed to subsidize the increased charges for those who can't pay. In this case however, I have no sympathy for the residents of New York city, as they were stupid enough to ignore term limits and re-elect this loser. So as far as I am concerned, they can pay through the nose forever. No love here for New Yorkers

The Fight for Voter Integrity in Florida

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 14, 2012 3:57 AM
I have pretty thrown away the idea that Florida people is normal or reasonable, and I was born there many many years ago. It is just a weird state, primarily because it is a bottom feeder taking money and crap from the Northerners who flop around their to retire. The Governor is correct and I would suggest that it is much worse than the preliminary numbers show. Only Florida types would support dead or illegal aliens voting in their elections. The people they have as prosecutors and jurors is even worse than their voters. Glad I got out as quick as we did, 60 years ago.
While I do not think that the "Old Guard" of the Republican party has changed its tarnished stripes, they do know enough to go with the flow, so to speak. However, between pundits (whatever that means) and journalists (which is an oxymoron) there seems to be the opinion that voters are one or two issue sort of folks. That fiscal conservatives and social conservatives are mutually exclusive, that you must be one or the other but never both. I do not thin political writers on either side truly have a good working knowledge of voters. Conservatives will need BOTH social conservatives, fiscal conservatives and every other type of conservative to defeat a Marxist Communist like Obama and his brain dead followers.

EPA Takes to Air to Watch Cow Pies

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 5:48 PM
Hey, this is important work here. So important that I think it takes a personal touch and not just a fly by. Therefore, I would strongly suggest that Lisa Jackson, Joe Biden and their cronies do an on site butt check and wipe session after they have counted the cow pies that may or may not be in a stream. Then they can have first hand knowledge (and some stains) to show the next Federal judge who wants to revisit this issue. In that light, Eric Holder should be in the field with Lisa so that he can verify the authenticity of her number of cow pies in the creek, stream or cesspool, and of course he can help in the actual recovery and count process. How do we actually get rid of these incredibly stupid and wasteful Federal agencies?

As Catholics Go, So Goes the Nation

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 3:19 AM
Your faith in Catholics is not well founded as to supporting religious freedom, or even Christian doctrine. Two recent examples; first a large group of dysfunctional Nuns are in a battle with the Vatican over Catholic doctrine, whereas the Nuns think that homosexuality equate to Catholic doctrine, and the Vatican loudly disagrees. The best thing the Vatican can do is to DUMP those wayward Nuns and odd Priests. Second, a recent Barna survey in New Jersey reflects that 65% of polled Catholics do NOT believe that Jesus Christ was "sinless" and therefore, apparently do NOT believe He is actually the Son of God. Not substantially different from Mormons Doctrine.

The O'pocalypse Now

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 2:39 AM
John, I suppose I do have a reading disorder, as I do not read, look at, browse or even enter the world of Facebook, nor do I Twitter or Tweet (whatever that means). I only read your comments that are on this site, so I apologize for missing your explanations as to why the Facebook IPO was not a good selection. My error. Write it here and I will read it, Facebook, Not so much.

Holder's Chutzpah

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 02, 2012 3:58 AM
The reality is that Eric Holder should spend his remaining days on this earth in a high security Federal Prison, like at Guantanamo. He is a corrupt embarrassment to even a crooked legal system like the one we have here, and should be disbarred for ever.

Darrell Issa's Discovery Summer

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 02, 2012 3:53 AM
Sadly to say, I don't think the full disclosure of just how corrupt the entire Obama Administration is and has been from day one, will matter one iota. Issa complains to Salazar who is just as corrupt as Sebelius and Holder, all of whom do absolutely nothing. Congress prohibits money going to the Palestinians and Obama just ignores them and sends it along with a kiss. With a totally corrupt government, both political and bureaucratic, and a rapidly corrupting Judicial system being led by a fully corrupt Department of Justice, who is there to complain to that isn't culpable in their own right?

GOP Whistling Past the End of America

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 3:39 AM
Fox News has changed diapers, and it is not the same, rather it has turned a great deal more liberal with Juan, Geraldo, Alan and Bob Beckel. Nevertheless, this problem is primarily Wisconsin's. They had an election, they hired the right people who have already started making a difference in their financial condition and standing. Now, because of Unions and the loser Democrats who stole so much from Wisconsin, they have to get out and reconfirm what they decided on last year. It is their decision, and it may well wind up to be their financial death problem. Wisconsin may well follow in the footsteps of bankrupt California with 16 Billion and climbing debt picture. I hope not, but it is all up to the people of Wisconsin.

The Secret Kill List

ArtF. Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 3:23 AM
Sounds like Barack Hussein Obama may be following Charles Taylor fairly soon, in an International Court for at least "War Crimes" if not just "Crimes Against Humanity". Taylor just got 50 years, how much time do you think Obama will get? And if he flees to his homeland of Kenya, do they have an extradition treaty with anyone?