Obama's assessment of the economy reminds many of 2008 Republican presidential candidate John McCain's characterization of the economy. In September 2008, the investment firm Lehman Brothers was collapsing. Wall Street was shaking as the yet-to-be-declared recession deepened, but McCain said: "I think,...
Fuzzy math and bad statistic but Obama Bin Lyin's administration stays on message to those with limited attention spans. The administration with the aid of the Green Czar has "created" thousands of green jobs by moving garbage collectors to the rolls (see Cong. testimony). Of course those same employees are still counted as having regular jobs in another column. Much like HHS head counting medicare money-Obamacare funds twice. If this were a private sector accounting practice someone would be in jail.
After President Barack Obama said, "The private sector is doing fine," he later quickly regrouped. "The economy is not doing fine (emphasis added). That's the reason I had the press conference." But Obama said he was particularly concerned about losses in the public sector. The cluelessness is absolutely stunning. Obama is wrong about both the private and public sector.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago