Obama's assessment of the economy reminds many of 2008 Republican presidential candidate John McCain's characterization of the economy. In September 2008, the investment firm Lehman Brothers was collapsing. Wall Street was shaking as the yet-to-be-declared recession deepened, but McCain said: "I think,...
Fuzzy math and bad statistic but Obama Bin Lyin's administration stays on message to those with limited attention spans. The administration with the aid of the Green Czar has "created" thousands of green jobs by moving garbage collectors to the rolls (see Cong. testimony). Of course those same employees are still counted as having regular jobs in another column. Much like HHS head counting medicare money-Obamacare funds twice. If this were a private sector accounting practice someone would be in jail.
After President Barack Obama said, "The private sector is doing fine," he later quickly regrouped. "The economy is not doing fine (emphasis added). That's the reason I had the press conference." But Obama said he was particularly concerned about losses in the public sector. The cluelessness is absolutely stunning. Obama is wrong about both the private and public sector.
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 4 hours ago