Obama's assessment of the economy reminds many of 2008 Republican presidential candidate John McCain's characterization of the economy. In September 2008, the investment firm Lehman Brothers was collapsing. Wall Street was shaking as the yet-to-be-declared recession deepened, but McCain said: "I think,...
Fuzzy math and bad statistic but Obama Bin Lyin's administration stays on message to those with limited attention spans. The administration with the aid of the Green Czar has "created" thousands of green jobs by moving garbage collectors to the rolls (see Cong. testimony). Of course those same employees are still counted as having regular jobs in another column. Much like HHS head counting medicare money-Obamacare funds twice. If this were a private sector accounting practice someone would be in jail.
After President Barack Obama said, "The private sector is doing fine," he later quickly regrouped. "The economy is not doing fine (emphasis added). That's the reason I had the press conference." But Obama said he was particularly concerned about losses in the public sector. The cluelessness is absolutely stunning. Obama is wrong about both the private and public sector.
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago