Affleck is just like all the other Hollywood weirdo's who act in a movie or play a role in a movie and then believe that they're the expert on the subject. Listen Ben when you play a part in a movie, for example you play the part of a pediatric brain surgeon, that does not make you a pediatric brain surgeon. It's that simple. If you play the part of an "activist" on global warming that does not make you an expert on global warming. You are an expert at pretending to be something or someone. Keep that in mind and it will help you keep your foot out of your mouth.

Is Islam a Destructive Force in the World?

art119 Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 12:59 AM
Is the pope catholic?

Rise of the Barbarians

art119 Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 12:57 AM
Well what I gathered from this story is the problem seems to be alcohol. So maybe ballparks should switch from selling beer to selling pot; after all pot smokers don't usually want to beat on other people they just want to get high.

Reports: ISIS is Winning

art119 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 2:20 PM
I wonder how much longer we'll continue to fly missions in Iraq and Syria? How much longer before 0bama loses interest. If I had to guess I'd say probably right after the mid term elections; once the midterms are over and done with he'll nave no more need to pretend to be interested and will stop the "pinprick" bombing campaign which is not working anyway and leave the Kurds out to dry.

Dr. Emanuel's Death Wish

art119 Wrote: Oct 06, 2014 6:47 PM
I just have one question for good old Dr. Zeke; Why wait? If you're so sure that at 75 you'll be ready to be planted why not spare yourself the agony of waiting for the next 18 years? Get a gun and blow your brains out. Or step in front of a bus. Or throw yourself in front of a subway train. Spare the rest of us your useless blather.

Palestinian unity Cabinet to meet in Gaza

art119 Wrote: Oct 06, 2014 6:40 PM
Well said. I'd just add that under no circumstances should Israel allow construction material into Gaza. Let them use mud and bricks to build their homes; then maybe next time they get an itch to fight they'll think twice before they do.
Sweden is slowly but surely being swallowed up whole by their Muslim immigrants. The most common baby name for boys in Sweden is now Mohammad, not a traditionally Swedish name. Swedish women (and girls) are being raped in increasing numbers. I suppose the best I can offer to Sweden is; be careful what you wish for, it may come true.

Newer New Math

art119 Wrote: Oct 03, 2014 12:33 AM
I suppose you could come up with an answer using the "jumps" method although it seems slow and confusing to me. I was able to do the math in my head in a matter of seconds without putting pencil to paper or counting on my fingers or a calculator. But then again I was taught math by teachers who actually wanted you to learn.
0bama lives in a world inhabited by flying unicorns and large pots of gold at the end of multiple rainbows. Whoever is feeding him information about the economy should be tarred and feathered; the middle class in the country is disappearing and is being replaced by an entitlement class of people who do not want to work, only collect money from the government for doing nothing. Which 0bama is only too happy to give out since it ensures more Progressives for the future.
If we're not going to fight ISIS to defeat them but to merely "contain" them then we might as well not bother at all. How long could a policy of "containment" last? Two years? Twenty years? We cannot stop ISIS by air power alone; therefore it's either boots on the ground or stay at home.
I'm sorry but citing facts to anti Second Amendment Fascists like Giffords and her lapdog husband are just going to confuse them even more then they already are. That 9mm must have really made scrambled eggs out of her brain. So I'm going to keep it as simple for Giffords as possible. Good guy with gun shoots bad guy with gun is a good thing. Good guy/gal without gun gets shot by bad guy with gun; very bad.