The American left and our "objective" journalists -- same thing, I know -- are not helping the nation balance its budget. As usual, these partisan hacks are obsessed with tearing the Republican coalition apart,...
Raise taxes on the rich and get less revenue. It's happened every time, but the Democrats keep trying it over and over and expecting a different result.
The conventional wisdom has emerged that in order to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff," politicians in Washington must agree to some method of tax increases ("revenue") -- which will be real, even if low taxes are not the cause of our ills -- alongside some kind of promise of spending restraint on entitlement programs, which is our problem, and which no one believes Washington will restrain.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 12 hours ago