The American left and our "objective" journalists -- same thing, I know -- are not helping the nation balance its budget. As usual, these partisan hacks are obsessed with tearing the Republican coalition apart,...
Raise taxes on the rich and get less revenue. It's happened every time, but the Democrats keep trying it over and over and expecting a different result.
The conventional wisdom has emerged that in order to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff," politicians in Washington must agree to some method of tax increases ("revenue") -- which will be real, even if low taxes are not the cause of our ills -- alongside some kind of promise of spending restraint on entitlement programs, which is our problem, and which no one believes Washington will restrain.
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago