Clinton will speak next month at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., in a Wednesday night position often reserved for the vice presidential nominee. Obama and Clinton have not had the most cordial relationship, but when you're drowning, your feelings about the lifeguard matter less than his ability to keep you afloat. And Obama is...
The clintons set the stage for obama. bubba was a bona fide illegal draft dodger who was never punished, and who demonstrated against the U.S. while on foreign soil. He was invited to Moscow several times while at Oxford, before being asked to resign due to a rape accusation. He was fortunate to have a Republican Congress, but his election (both times) was a slap in the face to those of us who served in Vietnam. I'm not sure what this country is thinking when they elect a draft dodger and then, after 9/11, elect someone named, barack hussein obama.
The Obama re-election team must be in panic mode. The president is stuck in a virtual tie with Mitt Romney in some polls and behind him in others, so in desperation it has reached out to the Big Dog, Bill Clinton, for help.
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago