America, You’ve Been Grubered!

arpiem Wrote: Nov 24, 2014 1:42 PM
A conservative can't become a Libertarian except by giving up conservative principles.

GOP Cowards

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 4:35 PM
I think they realize they can't do the same old thing anymore.

Why Do Leftist Liberals Love to Mislead

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 4:32 PM
How did they ever pull off this scam of putting a foreign, communist, Muslim in the WH? And why can't we get him out of there? I get sick listening to those stupid Democrats. They're all evil!
Can you idiots at least limit your stupid cut and paste posts to one per site? You all made $6474 and you all bought Beamers. Bravo!

Yankee Go Home

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 4:19 PM
We don't just not persecute people for these sins, the government promotes and rewards perversion. Who'da thunk?
As I've said, it only became "normal" because the communists in this country promoted it as normal. Now they portray queers in TV shows as harmless, huggable, Teddy bears, instead of the actual filthy perverts. Glee, Modern Family, The New Normal, etc.
The progressives, whose ultimate goal is communism, now promote homosexuality as normal, in order to secularize America. Once that is complete they won't be so kind and tolerant of homosexuality.
One of the 45 communist goals, published in 1958, was to promote homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as normal, natural, healthy.

Why Do Leftist Liberals Love to Mislead

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 1:16 PM
I'm making oh, let's say, $6474 and bought a BMW. No, wait, maybe it was a Hyundai. I just can't remember. I'm not going to tell anyone about it, though. Inhate competition!

Why Do Leftist Liberals Love to Mislead

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 1:11 PM
I pray for obama every day, and have for years. I pray that he be removed from office. Maybe not enough others are praying.

GOP Cowards

arpiem Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 1:02 PM
I think we're getting close to a revolt by the people, which may be the only way to change things. How much longer are we going to sit around and watch the buffoon in the WH trample the Constitution while the Republicans throw up their hands and say they can't do anything?