President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
the potus and holder sent thousands of firearms to mexico that were responsible for more than 300 deaths he just authorized . 20 F-16 fighters to the Muslim brotherhood , he armed thousands of islamists in lybia , and syria that no doubt caused thousands of deaths ......and he wants to disarm law biding american people .... does anyone see a problem with this?
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 4 hours ago