President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
the potus and holder sent thousands of firearms to mexico that were responsible for more than 300 deaths he just authorized . 20 F-16 fighters to the Muslim brotherhood , he armed thousands of islamists in lybia , and syria that no doubt caused thousands of deaths ......and he wants to disarm law biding american people .... does anyone see a problem with this?
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago